[1st-mile-nm] The real value of a land line

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Sun Feb 7 13:15:09 PST 2010

Nope. Not salivating.  There is no reason why I would want to own that Neanderthal aged copper infra-structure.  ;)

Circuit switched is dead.  Packet switched removes lots of problems including number plan exhaustion.  Don't need a DID for every channel in a hunt group.

I'm happy digging the ground and putting fiber in it.

Sent using BlackBerry