[1st-mile-nm] Santa Fe Telecom Ordinance: Town Hall Meetings 4/8 & 4/22

Richard Lowenberg lowenberg at designnine.com
Thu Apr 1 11:10:39 PDT 2010

I called and emailed the contacts listed on the announcement,
as well as Councilor Chavez, without any reply, yet.   I also called
the City Attorney's Office,
but they knew nothing of the upcoming meetings, or when a new draft
Ordinance would be available for review.
RL

Richard Lowenberg
P. O. Box 8001,  Santa Fe, NM  87504
505-989-9110 off.; 505-603-5200 cell
Senior Broadband Planner
Design Nine, Inc.
lowenberg at designnine.com
www.designnine.com
Design Nine provides visionary broadband
architecture and engineering services,
telecommunications master planning,
and broadband project management.