[1st-mile-nm] Cisco Internet Traffic Forecast

C Steven Lucero cstevenlucero at latingroupllc.com
Sat Jun 5 09:30:39 PDT 2010

Richard,

while I am currently in Los Altos, I would like to coordinate a meeting with
you for sometime next week. There is much news to discuss as I attended ITW
a couple of weeks ago and am not in negotiations with several customers,
potential fiber partners and in fact new dark fiber sources.

I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week to coordinate a meet the
following week.

Saludos,

C. Steven Lucero
President
LatinGroup LLC
(505) 217-9212        US Office
(52) 55 5351 4922 Mexico Office

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained herein is considered as
trade secret, and therefore is privileged and confidential. It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you
are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, please reply this e-mail to sender
or call (505) 217-9212, and delete or destroy all copies of this message
including its attachments. The reader is hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is strictly
prohibited.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Richard Lowenberg <lowenberg at designnine.com