[1st-mile-nm] UNSUBSCRIBE

peter baston pete at ideapete.com
Tue Jul 27 14:40:28 PDT 2010

Perfectly apt Andrew and Tom

1 GIGABYTE per second up and down should indeed be our target for the next
ten years anything else is useless as our economic competition overseas will
show us

Wasn't that a mantra of Lamdarail "Gigabyte or bust ) or did it ?

You build the highway for what its going to do not what you once did

Don't understand the panic re the DMV and Social Security metaphor or did I
miss something / but still

( : ( : pete