[1st-mile-nm] List Management

Eric Renz-Whitmore ewhitmore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:09:56 PDT 2010

Hi folks.

It's a shame when the thoughtless or malicious comments of a person or
two damage a valuable resource - but it's tough to find ways to
encourage discussion (these days) without opening the door to really
unwelcome thoughts.

And no one wants an inbox full of mail about that and unsubscribing.

If you value this list and occasional discussion as I do, I'd
encourage you to give it a day to take some corrective action.

Best wishes and thanks to all who are promoting better internet access
for all New Mexicans!

Eric

--
Sent from my mobile device