[1st-mile-nm] RUS and BTOP Awards in NM

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Mon Aug 16 15:51:32 PDT 2010

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised by the large turn-out (300-350) and what
appeared to be the diversity of the audience.  Everyone from ranchers with
cow shit on their boots to politicos in ties.

-tj

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Richard Lowenberg <lowenberg at designnine.com

--
J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 tom at jtjohnson.com

"Be Your Own Publisher"
http://indiepubwest.com