[1st-mile-nm] NM Broadband Stimulus Article and Awards List

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.com
Wed Oct 20 11:02:44 PDT 2010

Attached is a three page .pdf of an article I've prepared for this
list,
with a listing (not a final authorized version) of NM broadband
stimulus awards.
Congratulations to all award recipients.  A lot of dedicated work lies
ahead.
Please let me know if I have mis-stated anything, or have incorrect
facts.
I know that many of you working in this arena have been interested in
this overview.
I look forward to working with you on needed next-steps.
Richard

Richard Lowenberg
1st-Mile Institute
Box 8001, Santa Fe, NM 87504