[1st-mile-nm] Friedman on Chattanooga's fiber network

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Thu Nov 22 09:02:11 PST 2012

The answer is easy to write down; not easy to carry out.

As you know, we did part 1 with the City's Communication Advisory Committee. We did a lot of work and gave the results to all the
people on the list. They didnt like what we had to say so we were immediately replaced by a new committee that seems more willing to tell them what they want to hear
or to not do much.

I have no idea of how you would get the message to the people who vote in a way that would get them to either put pressure on
their elected and appointed officials or get rid of them.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel