[1st-mile-nm] Verizon & Comcast/Xfinity

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Fri Mar 15 20:00:42 PDT 2013

I recently called comcast/xfinity (what's the diff?) to try their broadband.

I got an unusually tech-sophisticated customer support person.  After
working out the installation details, I mentioned interest in Verizon FiOS.
 He said there was no FiOS in NM but Vzn and Comcast have a bundling
agreement so that if you have both comcast and vzn services, you can get
discounts.

Is this true?  I haven't seen much mention of this other than vague
marketing announcements over the past year.

Details?  Thanks,

   -- Owen