[1st-mile-nm] Verizon & Comcast/Xfinity

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Sat Mar 16 09:58:49 PDT 2013

Greed and a complete lack of clue on the part of the City Attorney.

Here is a recent speed test from an APARTMENT connected to our fiber

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2472277506.png

From: Gillian Densmore <gil.densmore at gmail.com<mailto:gil.densmore at gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 10:44:03 -0600
To: John Brown <john at citylinkfiber.com<mailto:john at citylinkfiber.com>>
Cc: Gary Gomes <ggomes at soundviewnet.com<mailto:ggomes at soundviewnet.com>>, "1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org>" <1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org>>
Subject: Re: [1st-mile-nm] Verizon & Comcast/Xfinity

Ooooh santa fe how you make very little sense sometimes-
Hmm ok- any insite to what prompted the city to make those rules?