[1st-mile-nm] Google Fiber Poles

Christopher Mitchell christopher at newrules.org
Mon Apr 1 08:27:59 PDT 2013

In the spirit of fun, be sure to check out Google Maps today - in addition
to satellite view, they have treasure map view. Be sure to zoom into street
view while in treasure map view for fun.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Telecommunications as Commons Initiative
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

http://www.muninetworks.org
@communitynets
612-276-3456 x209