[1st-mile-nm] Japanese internet provider offers twice the speed of Google Fiber for less money | The Verge

Carl Tollander carl at plektyx.com
Tue Apr 16 22:12:17 PDT 2013

Interesting.   Tokyo is on a strictly hierarchical street addressing
system, ie the folks across the street from you probably have an
entirely different street address because they are in a different
administrative and postal hierarchy.   I wonder if the availability
follows that system (what does the power grid do?) or if the
installation breaks that.   This could affect the dynamics of deployment.