[1st-mile-nm] Wireless backhaul

Michael Harris mharris at visgence.com
Thu May 2 19:36:30 PDT 2013

Not too shabby.

How long are your AirFiber links and have you seen rain fade issues? We
tried a pair down here - it ran great for 12hrs, then lost the link and
would never associate again. Wound up RMA'ing and the replacements are
sitting in limbo of being returned for the dealer or unboxed for another
try.

-Michael

--
Michael Harris