[1st-mile-nm] Tewacom Closing

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Tue Aug 6 20:26:17 PDT 2013

If there is anything we can do to help.  Please let us know.
I'd be happy to provide backbone bandwdith while folks figure out how to move the load around.

What is happening to their physical infrastructure ??

We might be able to hit something from our tower on the Crest.  Just need to know lat/long of where to shoot towards.

If servers or domains need a home, we have the capacity.