[1st-mile-nm] USDA Rural Development and telecom funding opportunities

Cummins, Kevin (Tom Udall) Kevin_Cummins at tomudall.senate.gov
Tue Oct 29 11:53:36 PDT 2013

First milers:

Would any members of this list be interested in meeting with USDA officials to learn more about telecommunications funding opportunities and how to make your grant proposals as competitive as possible?

Our office would be happy to request that USDA Rural Development officials provide a (free) webinar meeting/training session for interested New Mexican constituents and stakeholders.

Please let me know if there is any interest in pursuing this.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Cummins
Legislative Assistant
Office of Sen. Tom Udall
(202) 224-6621
kevin_cummins at tomudall.senate.gov

Connect with Tom at tomudall.senate.gov<http://tomudall.senate.gov/>
 [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/senatortomudall>   [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/senatortomudall>   [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/SenatorTomUdall>   [Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/senatortomudall>   [http://tomudall.senate.gov/images/newsletter/UdallUpdate.gif] <http://tomudall.senate.gov/?p=newsletter&type=nlQuick>