[1st-mile-nm] USDA grants and RediNet CoOp interest in the Pojoaque/Nambe/??? valley area?

Steve Smith sas at lava3d.com
Mon Dec 9 11:41:44 PST 2013

Since TewaCom's closing in September I've been using CNSPs 5Mbps service
with mostly good results.

A *small* group of us in the Nambe/Pojoaque valley area continue to
discuss possible establishment of a RediNet connected Community Network
for our area.

We are interested in finding *other* folks in the area (could be further
from us, Tesuque Valley(s), Chimayo, etc.) but the key is others in
rural locations with highly limited network options that might be
motivated to form a Community Broadband Network.

- Steve

--
Los Alamos Visualization Associates
LAVA-Synergy