[1st-mile-nm] National Lambda Rail shutting down

Nerissa Whittington nwhittington at bigbyte.cc
Fri Mar 28 12:22:22 PDT 2014

I have to say, while this turn of events is of concern, congratulations to UNM for working very quickly and making the change-- and not having any significant issues to have been noted on this list!

Nerissa

The Gulfstream Group

GWI, GWR, & bigbyte.cc
Post Office Box 81200
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87198
nwhittington at bigbyte.cc
505.255.5422 Office
505.255.2946 Facsimile
<http://www.gulfstreamgroup.net/>

Come Relax at the Pagosa Hot Springs Resort...Naturally Occurring Mineral Hot Springs and Comfortable Rooms, Learn more at <http://www.pagosahotsprings.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail and any documents, files or previous e-mails attached to it are confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the addressee or the intended recipient.

If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this e-mail or its contents.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, delete this e-mail and its contents and destroy any hard copies.

Thank you.