[1st-mile-nm] Oh, sad New Mexico, we love, we love you so | Chris Cervini

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:20:21 PDT 2014

(If the nfernal gmail interface is working properly this should be doing
the right kind of respond)

@Mr.Tom Jonson. The Force is working in ways to set out a game plan. I say
that as a recent graphics design project I just completed is aimed at civic
pride. I was asigned roswell. Someone else got Santa Fe.  Roswell has some
truly fascinating history.
What would it look like to have a set of Kickstarters? I could see 'Living
city' 'Hello Brisbane' kind of things being a start. I say that because if
moral with in the City is junk, I have a hard time seeing a sane investor
gambling millions for growth. Anecdotally my LivingCityApp (called Ingress)
has only gotten traction because Niantic is doing an amazing job of
sponsoring meet up groups. The other cach is it only works on smart
phones.   Next part of the Kickstarter: University. a online might work.
That'd be contigent on it developing a solid rep. Yes there's Santa Fe
Comunity College and that's a good start. But to the best I know of there's
no follow up school. Schools (sometimes) attract industry. If it's a
brick'n mortor school it'll have a much better chance to succed with bullet
train between Abq and santa fe. I

My pragmatic question: If i'm taking on some part of "Living Cities NM",
where all do I find best-practices for iOS UX design, and one for Android
design. And there's also making a massive Data base of cool stuffs in Santa
Fe. Starting there as it's where I live. I'd apreciate w/e help people can
provide, as I'm up to my hips in homework as is.