[1st-mile-nm] SE corner of Bernalillo County

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Wed May 28 07:36:13 PDT 2014

I suspect you can get service from Higher Speed Internet.
Steve Grabiel has been investing tens of thousands in network
build-out and upgrades.
Including a new 700Mb/s licensed link from the Crest down to his main
site in Moriarty.
Another 500+Mb/s link from downtown is also under construction.

This will give Higher Speed over 1 Gig worth of connectivity to the internet.

I know Steve is on this list and I'm sure can reply more intelligently.....