[1st-mile-nm] FCC Chairman Visits New Mexico

Offield, Alanna alanna at medialiteracyproject.org
Tue Jun 10 12:50:47 PDT 2014

Hi folks!

If you have questions about this event, I'm the MLP person to contact. We will be sending out a more detailed email later this week that will include social media examples and the various ways that folks around the state can participate if you can't make it to Albuquerque on the 30th. Thanks for sending this out Richard!

Alanna Offield
Campaign Coordinator
Media Literacy Project
medialiteracyproject.org<http://www.medialiteracyproject.org/>