[1st-mile-nm] The Town Without Wi-Fi | People & Politics | Washingtonian

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:03:47 PST 2015

FWIW I have a strong reaction to conventional fluorescent bulbs. I can't
focus, sore eyes, get nervous and agitated, slight headache.  We had those
in our kitchen then replaced them with full spectrum bulbs and the problem
went away.  I need to stay out of conventional offices/classrooms where
those are present.

>From conversations and reviewing the sales/availability of full spectrum
bulbs I gather my sensitivity is fairly common.