[1st-mile-nm] President's Speech

Nan Rubin nanrubin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:55:17 PST 2015

I'm familiar with the previous Commerce Depart. facilities and broadband
programs, and have written a number of successful grants.

I'm available and would LOVE to work on one (or more) for any
municipalities here!

​​
Nan Rubin

*Nan Rubin*
*Community Media Services*
917-656-0886 [*Rocky Mountain Time Zone!!!]*
4093 Calle de Estrellas
Las Cruces, NM  88012
www.nanrubin.net