[1st-mile-nm] NM Legislative Session ?

Nerissa Whittington nwhittington at bigbyte.cc
Tue Jan 20 11:10:15 PST 2015

There will be.

If you look at this site: http://www.nmlegis.gov/lcs/billfinder/bill_finder.aspx you can perform keyword searches for legislation and then track that legislation.

Legislators have until February 19th to file legislation to be heard in committee or on the floor...pending status of assignment.

If I hear of anything specific I will send it to you offline.

Nerissa

bigbyte.cc
Post Office Box 81200
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87198
nwhittington at bigbyte.cc
505.255.5422 Office
505.255.2946 Facsimile
bigbyte.cc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail and any documents, files or previous e-mails attached to it are confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the addressee or the intended recipient.

If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this e-mail or its contents.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, delete this e-mail and its contents and destroy any hard copies.

Thank you.