[1st-mile-nm] National Broadband Map

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Tue Mar 24 10:42:22 PDT 2015

"...98 percent of the country has access to wireless broadband..."

Gee, I guess this means I'm a 2 percent-er.

tj

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>   -   Region 9
<http://www.spj.org/region9.asp> Director
Twitter: jtjohnson
slideshare.net/jtjohnson/presentations