[1st-mile-nm] National Broadband Statistics (We're doing OK ?)

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:35:36 PDT 2015

I started thinking about the data NM DOIT has been collecting, and started
looking around.  And found this: BROADBAND MAP GALLERY STATEWIDE MAPS
<http://www.doit.state.nm.us/broadband/map_statewide.shtml>.  Looks very
interesting.  Haven't had time to take more than a very quick look.

How well do these maps jive with your sense of the 'ground truth'?

--
Drew Einhorn

"You can see a lot by just looking."
  --  Yogi Berra