[1st-mile-nm] NM Broadband Task Force

John Badal JBadal at sacred-wind.com
Wed Apr 8 12:50:24 PDT 2015

Actually, that’s a good idea.  Obtaining rights of way is a time consuming and costly chore for telcos and much money and multiple easemtn excavations could be avoided if the local, state or federal government would install conduit as they upgrade their rights of way.  Congresswoman Eshoo of California has introduced a bill for several years running that would require the US DOT to install fiber ducts in all federal Hwy rights of way for use by any fiber provider.

John