[1st-mile-nm] CenturyLink - Santa Fe Fiber Project

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Mon Sep 12 11:13:13 PDT 2016

No responses.
I assume the projects are unrelated.
I am also interested in knowing if the CenturyLink fiber deployment
is direct to the noted facilities, or if it is to support extending
copper connectivity to them (at what bandwidth range and services cost)?
RL

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Director
1st-Mile Institute     505-603-5200
Box 8001, Santa Fe, NM 87504,