[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: Re: [NDIA Listserv] FCC updates: Map, public comment on a challenge process -- FCC mobile map badly flawed

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Fri Aug 13 10:30:23 PDT 2021

I'm forwarding (excerpted) recent postings to the NDIA listserve,
from Elizabeth Belding, PhD, with links to recent studies and works
in NM, of relevance to this list.

The NSF-funded PuebloConnect project <https://puebloconnect.cs.ucsb.edu>
has numerous NM partners/participants, including the Community Learning
Network  <https://www.communitylearningnetwork.org/>.

RL