[Backerfootballboard] Fw: Homecoming Parade

Lisa Nelson lnel at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 28 23:07:23 PDT 2008

Board members -
Please take a look at this request to match the Cheer Team's $300.    I don't recollect if we approved this money in our budget, but would appreciate it if we all sounded out about it now.    The Cheer team will be there tomorrow at the Scrimmages.   Thanks to everyone who is helping in the many ways we're doing this.   It looks to be a fun event.