[Backerfootballboard] Fw: Split the Pot

Lisa Nelson lnel at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 7 17:48:19 PDT 2008

Thought I'd run this passed you all.   I asked the Cheer team if they wanted to sell split the pot tickets, and they want to split the pot again with us.

I'm almost in favor of just handing the whole thing over to them, and NOT paying the $300 for the decorations they want every year, but I don't know how much will be generated.

Copying Jonathan and Cecilia on this, since they are the ones who did the pot thing this past week.

Hmmm....    thoughts?