[Backerfootballboard] Senior Night Recognition November 14th information -- Notice for all Senior Players, Cheerleaders and Dance Team Members
Diana.Schmiegel at dof.ca.gov
Sat Nov 8 12:11:15 PST 2008
November 14th is Senior Recognition night! A time to honor SENIOR
football players, cheerleaders, dance team members and their
parents/guardians. Below is the agenda for the activities:
* Prior to 4:30 players are dressed in uniform and taped (full
* 4:30 Football Players with parents/escorts meet on the quad area
right outside the front of locker room.
* 4:30 - 5:30 Football Players -- Handout corsage to moms, fill
out picture form and then pictures will be taken with players (in
uniform) and parents/escorts. Traditionally, the mother (or other
family member) wears her son's white jersey. This is in the quad area
next to the locker room.
* Once a football player has done his picture they join their team
on practice field (or where coach says).
* 5:15 Cheerleaders and Dance Team Members with parents/escorts
meet on the quad area right outside the front of locker room.
* 5:30 - 6:15 Cheerleaders and Dance Team -- Handout corsage to
moms, fill out picture form and then pictures will be taken with players
(in uniform) and parents/escorts. This is in the quad area next to the
* 5 minutes left in JV games all parents/escorts to proceed to
south end of track near the goal post to line up in football player
jersey order and cheerleaders/dance alphabetical.
* Immediately following JV game & handshakes - JV players will
line up in the tunnel form at goal post like usually.
* Football players will enter into the stadium as usual and join
their parents/escorts in line. Junior Players will join the JV players
lined up in the tunnel form at goal post.
* As Senior's name is announced proceed thru the tunnel to the 50
yard line where each player will shake the hands of Principals, Athletic
Directors, Coach Gazzaniga and VIP Backer. Proceed to the home sideline
and form a line until all players have been announced.
* At this time the clock will start the 15 minutes for the pregame
routine and players will continue as in normal games.
* Parents/escorts will return to the stands to enjoy the game.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Backerfootballboard