[Backerfootballboard] Farmer's Market/Crab Feed ticket sales

Madeline Brattesani madeline at dcn.org
Mon Jan 26 12:23:28 PST 2009

MessageHi, Bakcer Board and Dan:

I would like to sell tickets for the Backers' Crab Feed on Saturday, February 14, at the Farmer's Market. All we do is show up as a non-profit organization and they will assign us a place at no charge. I and another parent are willing to staff it from 7 AM to 1 PM; however, I would like two football players each to volunteer for 1-hour shifts from 8 AM to 1 PM. A couple of t:

1. Do you all think that's a good idea?
2. Does anyone see any problem/conflicts with that date?
3. Does anyone have a card table I could borrow--I have chairs.
4. Dan, would you be able to handle getting 12 players, 2 for each shift 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, and 12- 1, for that day? Would you get their names and cell phone numbers? We can supply jerseys if they don't have them, right?
5. If any of you board members would like to serve a shift, that would be great, too. Then Rebecca Morris and I could have a break.

Our next board meeting is Tuesday, Feb. 10--we could discuss some of the details then.

Thanks, Madeline