[Backerfootballboard] After-game gathering.

Debra Flory flory8 at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 17 20:28:50 PDT 2009

	After Game Fun!
Frosh, JV, Varsity Players, Cheer Team,Coaches, Family, Friends....

Keeping up with last year's tradition to gather at a local spot for
food and drinks:
Mountain Mike's, one of our 2009 sponsors, is staying open late this
Friday night after the game (exclusively for us!) and invites us all
to come eat, drink, talk over the game and and continue  the fun.  Two
big screen TV's will be on Channels 3 and 10 so we can watch the
scores!  They are offering 15% off all food and beverages( except
alcohol) to everyone.
But, remember, if you have a Blue Devil Advantage card you will
receive 25% off your order.  Get yours at the DevilWear booth tomorrow.

This event is not limited to just teams and families.  Anyone can come
so spread the word.

Debi Flory
DevilWear - DHS Football Backers
916-719-7795 - Cell