[Backerfootballboard] Causeway Classic

Patricia Price trish at notsonoblepath.com
Sat Jun 26 08:06:55 PDT 2010

Hey Board,

Here's the application for the group tickets to the Causeway Classic next
fall http://davishighfootball.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/CausewayTixOrder.pdf (you may need to copy and paste the URL into your browser - I'm not sure how my e-mail software sends links). We need 2 tickets
for the 'Aggie Pack' basket we auctioned at the Crab Feed and Lisa and I
thought we could turn it into a small FUNdraiser. The group tickets are
$18, individual tickets are $23, so I figure we can sell them at face
value and make $5 on each ticket (x 20 tickets, that's only $100, but it
doesn't cost us anything in the end). I've already sold 3 of them, in
fact!

Note that we get a message on the Jumbotron, so suggestions are welcome (I
just put the "Go Big Blue!" in there to kickstart the brainstorming ...

Shirley, if the Board approves, could you write a check to UC Regents and I'll take it over and
pick them up at the box office rather than going through the mail?

Thanks,
Trish