[Backerfootballboard] reserving a room for the banquet(s)

Lisa Nelson lnel at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 21 17:37:31 PDT 2010

Steve and Backers -

Would you rather:
1 - Use the DHS MPR for the Varsity Banquet (Sat. 12/4), JV Banquet (Sun 12/5) and then Frosh Banquet (Mon. 12/6) with decorations and set up for each event separately?    (because a church rents the MPR on Sun from 1:30 - 4:30, and I don't think we could have both JV and Frosh on Sunday, so the next logical night is Monday).

2 - Use Holmes Junior High MPR where we can have Varsity Banquet (Sat. 12/4), JV Banquet (Sun 12/5 any time) and follow up with the Frosh Banquet on the same day.    We can leave the tables and decorations set up the whole weekend.

These are really our only 2 options.   It doesn't bother me that the Varsity Banquet would be held at a junior high, but it may bother someone.... coach? anyone?

Let me know.