[Backerfootballboard] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Rich Jenness rgj2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 17:13:54 PST 2010

Everyone,

Attached is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow (Wednesday).

In an effort to encourage participation, Al Inouye has invited all of the
incoming Frosh parents (current year's Midget parents) to the meeting.  We are
expecting six of those parents to attend.  Thanks Al!

Also, I have invited a few prospective board members to the meeting and we
should have at least three or four in attendance.

Let's make a strong effort to keep this meeting SHORT and POSITIVE!!!

Thanks,

Rich