[Backerfootballboard] Varsity banquet tickets

Madeline Brattesani maddy at dcn.org
Tue Nov 9 19:36:18 PST 2010

Hi, all:

Varsity parents--remember you can pay for your Varsity banquet tickets
tomorrow night. Just bring the check to the board meeting! Thanks, Madeline

###

Blue Devil Pride Varsity Football Awards Banquet - 2010

When:          Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where:          Holmes Junior High School MPR, 1220 Drexel Drive

Time:            5:30 PM Social Hour / 6:30 PM Dinner Served

Cost:            $20 per person (children 10 years & younger are $10)

                    Free for Players & Cheer leaders (Players should wear a
dress shirt & tie)

                         Free for football & cheer Coaching staff & one
guest each

Catered by Tommy J's

·        BBQ Tri-Tip or BBQ chicken

·        Rolls with butter

·        Salad

·        Potatoes au gratin

·        Dessert

For more information, please contact Madeline Brattesani at 400-6918 or
maddy at dcn.org.

The event is paid for through ticket sales and support from the Davis Blue
Devil Football Backers. Donations are always welcome! To reserve a place,
please indicate the player's, the cheer leader's, or the coach's name as
well as dinner reservations for the following guests:

You can mail this form and your check, made payable to Davis Blue Devil
Football Backers, to:

Madeline Brattesani

1362 Monarch Lane

Davis, CA 95618

RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED BY NOVEMBER 24, 2010