[Backerfootballboard] Football board meeting Tuesday

Delgadb@saccourt.ca.gov Delgadb at saccourt.ca.gov
Tue Mar 8 09:38:26 PST 2011

Hello Rich,

I hope you are doing well.  Unfortunately, the cheer backers meeting is also today.  It begins at 6:30 p.m.  It is our last formal meeting so it is imperative that I be there.  I can try to head over to the football meeting immediately afterwards.
Regardless, I will be meeting up with Rebecca Foster this evening so she can get me up to speed on any information I miss.

Also, not sure if I apologized for missing the last meeting but our cheer meetings are on Tuesdays.

Thank you,

Blanca Boyd
Sacramento Superior Court-Dept. 25
Judge Kevin J. McCormick