[Backerfootballboard] Beautiful, fun night

Martha Bernauer marthabernauer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 14:56:54 PDT 2011

It was a blast!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2011, at 1:11 PM, "Lisa Nelson" <lnel at pacbell.net> wrote:

Hey everyone -

I just wanted to say, Rebecca, you did an outstanding job yesterday coordinating everyone.     Everything went very smoothly, and I know that Tammy had her hands full in the kitchen, but I can tell you, everyone was having a great time out and about at the tables.    I'll cover the number for raffle tickets and ticket sales (that Colleen and I counted) later, and inform you of the left over-wine for sale later in the afternoon.    It will be very interesting to know the details of the auction items, as I did see a few people walking out with works of art.

Cheers everyone.... job well done.

Lisa