[Backerfootballboard] Beautiful, fun night

Margo and Paul Roeckl/Navazio margonpaul at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 15:43:50 PDT 2011

ditto!  rebecca rocks!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Nelson
  To: To: Dennis Foster ; andrews492 at sbcglobal.net ; aferrera at mwh.com ; carolwilliams4 at yahoo.com ; colleen at pics4u.com ; sconcolino at gmail.com ; culienortiz at gmail.com ; jaherzoy at herzoysurgical.com ; kdevarennes at djusd.net ; margonpaul at sbcglobal.net ; marthabernauer at yahoo.com ; rmbrowns at sbcglobal.net ; trish at notsonoblepath.com ; rgj2 at sbcglobal.net ; randsmurray at att.net ; shanna.bianchi at gmail.com ; ssmyte at djusd.net ; countryg73 at hotmail.com ; yvetroberson at yahoo.com ; Backer Football Board
  Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 1:11 PM
  Subject: Beautiful, fun night

  Hey everyone -

  I just wanted to say, Rebecca, you did an outstanding job yesterday coordinating everyone.     Everything went very smoothly, and I know that Tammy had her hands full in the kitchen, but I can tell you, everyone was having a great time out and about at the tables.    I'll cover the number for raffle tickets and ticket sales (that Colleen and I counted) later, and inform you of the left over-wine for sale later in the afternoon.    It will be very interesting to know the details of the auction items, as I did see a few people walking out with works of art.

  Cheers everyone.... job well done.

  Lisa