[Backerfootballboard] Beautiful, fun night

culien ortiz culienortiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:34:35 PDT 2011

I had a blast and am soooo impressed by how well run the whole event was.
huge cheers to all those who worked their tail ends off.

Culien Ortiz
Live, love, laugh, play
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Lisa Nelson <lnel at pacbell.net> wrote:

Hey everyone -

I just wanted to say, Rebecca, you did an outstanding job yesterday
coordinating everyone.     Everything went very smoothly, and I know that
Tammy had her hands full in the kitchen, but I can tell you, everyone was
having a great time out and about at the tables.    I'll cover the number
for raffle tickets and ticket sales (that Colleen and I counted) later, and
inform you of the left over-wine for sale later in the afternoon.    It will
be very interesting to know the details of the auction items, as I did see a
few people walking out with works of art.

Cheers everyone.... job well done.

Lisa