[Backerfootballboard] Sandy Adams

Rich Jenness rgj2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 08:38:57 PDT 2011

Hi Yvette,

contact info for Sandy Adams:

sabootro at msn.com

I've been having trouble getting a Frosh coordinator.  I had two sets of parents
tell me they were considering it, but both backed out.  I have another parent,
Gloria Whalen, who is considering it but hasn't committed yet.  I'm trying to
get her to at least coordinate this first week.

Your proposed email below looks great, thanks

Rich