[Backerfootballboard] Weekly Pasta Feed

Yvette Roberson yvetroberson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 17:05:05 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yvette Roberson and I
coordinate the Varsity Boys Pasta Feed.  We currently need a parent or parents to coordinate the Pasta
Feed for our Frosh players.  The
Pasta Feed typically takes place two days before game day (Tuesday night for
Frosh, Thursday night for JV) where we serve the
players various pasta dishes along with a salad and a light dessert. The meal
can be served once a week or every other week; but it has to take place on the designated
night between the hours of 5:30pm to 8:30pm.  The boys eat right outside the DHS MPR.

This is a great time for players to
fellowship and bond with one another. It is also a great time for families to
come together and to get to know each other.

The player’s families donate all food. For
those of you who don’t cook, you can donate money for the purchase of food. Pasta
Nights are not mandatory, so please don’t feel obligated. This is just
something special we like to do for our players.

Please feel free to contact Sandy Adams
from the JV team at 530-400-4048 or you can email her at sabootro at msn.com. You can also contact me if you have questions. We are looking forward to a great
season.

Go Blue Devils!