[Backerfootballboard] No Frosh pasta feed this week

Rich Jenness rgj2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 13:39:34 PDT 2011

Coach Brothers,

Unfortunately we were unable to organize a pasta feed for the Frosh team this
week.

We are still in need of a Frosh parent to act as coordinator for the weekly
pasta feeds.  I've spoken with 3 sets of Frosh parents who initallly expressed
some interest, but all were unable to commit.

I will try to organize some co-coordinators or get some volunteers to handle one
weekly feed at a time so that your team can enjoy your weekly pasta!

Rich Jenness