[Backerfootballboard] No Frosh pasta feed this week

Lisa Nelson lnel at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 31 15:40:58 PDT 2011

Coach  Brothers -
It may help if you occasionally send out a message to  the team/parents that
indicate what you are planning, or looking for in the way of assistance.
The JV team and the Varsity team make ample use of their listservs.     I
just sent a message out yesterday with info on your game on Friday.  The
Parent Handbook had the game listed at Home on Thursday.

If you prefer to have an assistant coach or parent be the information
person, just tell them to send emails to:
froshfootball at mailman.dcn.org

And please collect additional names of parents who want to be on the list.
No limits to the number of emails that can be added.