[Backerfootballboard] Football and Cheer Parent Mixer September 10 at 7 p.m.

Anna Ferrera aferrera at m-w-h.com
Thu Sep 1 13:33:05 PDT 2011

Blue Devil News

09/10 3rd Annual Football + Cheer PARENT Mixer!

Calling ALL parents! Please join us for the Davis Blue Devil Football

Backers 3rd Annual Parent Mixer!

Date: September 10, 2011

Time: 7:00 - 10:30 pm

Place: The Home of John & Anna Ferrera (5319 Marden Drive in South Davis)

Attire: Casual

This event is NOT a fundraiser.  It's just a fun way to get to know the parents you'll be spending the next 10 weeks sitting in the stands with. Nothing but good fun, good food and great conversation!

(Parents ONLY please - No Players or Cheerleaders)

All we ask is that each parent/couple bring an item to share.  Please bring menu items that do not require utensils as this will be an "Open House" environment and finger foods are best!

We've made it easy on you by dividing the contribution assignments by division:

Varsity / JV - Please bring an appetizer to share (should serve at least 12)

Frosh - Please bring a dessert to share (should serve at least 12)

Cheer - Please bring a case of bottled water and a liter of any non-alcoholic beverage

Football Backers (you know who you are!) - Beer & Wine (e-mail to follow shortly)

If you will be unable to attend, but would still like to contribute, please contact Anna Ferrera (AFerrera at m-w-h.com) for football or Blanca Delgado (Delgadb at sacourt.ca.gov) for cheer details.

Thank you!!

Anna and John Ferrera

(Jake's parents)