[Backerfootballboard] outstanding discount card $ collection

Rich Jenness rgj2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 09:51:18 PDT 2011

An update for you:

I sent 19 personal emails yesterday to players who haven't yet turned in all of
their money.  I received a handful of responses telling me that they would mail
a check, give me money, or turn in cards, etc.

Colleen - please let me know as you receive checks from the PO box.

I have 9 players who I don't have email addresses for.  I need to figure out how
best to contact them.

The good news:

According to the latest financial report that Colleen sent me, we have collected
$7200 from the cards so far, which is equal to what we made on the cards last
year.  We had budgeted $7000 in card income this year.  Once we collect the
outstanding monies, we should easily pass $8000; and we will continue to sell
the extra cards at the Devilwear booth during the home games.

Let me know if you have questions!

Rich