[Backerfootballboard] FW: do you still need text?

Colleen Martin colleen at pics4u.com
Thu Sep 8 11:17:48 PDT 2011

Hello All,

Nancy McTygue has so kindly wrote the below thank you for the postcards that
I am mailing to the families that generously supported our LAT mailing
campaign.

Please approve this and I will get these printed and mailed.

Thanks

Colleen

Dear Friends of the Davis Blue Devil Football Program,

On behalf of the coaches, the parents, and most of all our student athletes,
I'd like to say thank you for your recent donation.  Because of your
generosity, we were able to purchase a new set of helmets specifically
designed to offer high levels of protection,  buy nutritious snacks to
support our conditioning program, and pay assistant coaches' stipends to
continue to offer individual attention for our players.

Thank you again for your kind support, I hope to see you at our next game
and GO BIG BLUE!

Sincerely, Coach Smyte