[Backerfootballboard] Backer Meeting next Tuesday, May 8, 2012 (See attachments)

Birindar Singh binsingh at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 21:53:25 PDT 2012

Folks,

Just a reminder that we have our Backer Board meeting next Tuesday, May 8, at the High School, Football meeting room, at 7pm.

See the attached documents for the meeting and please bring your own copies.  Yvette will be sending out financial info in the coming day(s).

If you're not able to make it, please let me and/or Al know.

Thanks,
Binnie