backers Football Sponsor Messaging

Rich Jenness rgj2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 09:48:54 PDT 2013

Bob -

These are great message points ... thanks for taking the time to put this
together.  If you think we should trim this list down to only three or four
points, these are the four that I would select:

	* High School football is a community focal point — it unites fans, parents,
students, parents and others.  Football is THE most visible sport.
	* Your audience is highly desirable — people who are typically active in the
community, passionate about football, long-time residents, expert networkers and
affluent; in short, the people who create word-of-mouth about your business and
its loyalty to local athletics.
	*  Your business can be recognized in a highly visible sign, in the program and
by the announcer at each of five home games.  And the recognition is more than
games — the Davis Football Backers hold several community events where you will
be mentioned.
	* Davis High football receives no school district funding — we raise, with your
help, $80,000 annually.  Head Coach Steve Smyte has several projects that you
can support, beyond a typical sponsorship.  For example, the team needs about a
dozen new helmets this season.  As you know, concussion protection is essential,
and helmets now cost about $250 (?) each.  If you were to help the team with
helmets, or shoulder pads or another project, special appreciation follows.

(I did combine two of your points into one).

Thanks Bob!

Rich